Link Building for Adult Website
In the beginning, we want to point out that link building is just a part of the SEO process. It’s about 30% of the whole process and it affects final SEO results accordingly. Therefore, to bring the best possible effects it needs to be strongly correlated with the on-site process.
Then we selected phrases resulting from our keyword research, added them to the list, and focused on provided URLs when creating:
- exact match links,
- links containing keyword and brand,
- links containing part of the exact match,
- clear URL links.
Keyword phrases and URLs were updated every 3 months. An off-site process conducted in that way proves to be the most effective tactic.
We were creating 40 links per month.
At the beginning of cooperation, the client provided us with a list of keywords and URL addresses that were relevant from the business.
Links already created were also additionally supported by other links to make them stronger and fasten the indexation process. This approach in SEO is called Link Pyramid.
An increase in the ranks of linked keywords and linking domains combined with on-site activities conducted by the client’s internal SEO team resulted in a stable and constant increase in website visibility.
- Niche Adult
- Date July, 2023
- Location Europe
- Language English
- CMS WordPress
- Domain age 3 years
- Reference domains 87
Links we are creating:
- have strong parameters (stronger than the client’s website),
- are created manually,
- are thematically relevant links,
- are being obtained from different sources: social media, catalogs, bookmarking sites, articles, forums,
- have unique content,
- are encased with adequate content,
- are being additionally indexed by external tools.
At this point, it’s high time to answer the question – “how to measure link building effectiveness?”. In the linking strategy, we take into consideration effects like:
- increase in ranks of keywords used in the link building process,
- increase in the number of links and their parameters.
In addition, we pay attention to a number of views, sessions, and visibility of particular subpages, however, it’s important to remember that these elements are also affected by other activities on- and off-page.
What is Link Building in SEO?
In the vast landscape of search engine optimization (SEO), link-building stands as a cornerstone strategy for enhancing a website’s visibility and authority. Link building, a practice of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own, plays a pivotal role in signaling to search engines the credibility and relevance of your content. Let’s delve into the intricacies of this crucial SEO tactic.
Defining Link Building
Link building involves the process of acquiring hyperlinks, commonly known as “backlinks” or “inbound links,” from external websites to your own. These links serve as pathways, connecting users and search engines to your content. Search engines view these links as votes of confidence, considering websites with a higher number of quality backlinks as more authoritative and deserving of higher rankings.
Key Components of Link Building
1. Quality Over Quantity
Not all links are created equal. Quality takes precedence over quantity in link building. A few high-quality backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites can have a more significant impact than numerous links from low-quality sources.
2. Relevance Matters
Links should be contextually relevant to the content they are linking to. Search engines value links that naturally fit into the flow of the content and provide additional value to users.
3. Diverse Link Profile
A diverse link profile includes links from a variety of sources, such as blogs, news articles, social media, and industry directories. This diversity adds credibility and signals to search engines that the content is well-regarded across different platforms.
4. Natural Link Building vs. Manipulation
Search engines value organic, natural link-building over manipulative tactics. Engaging in practices like buying links or excessive link exchanges can lead to penalties. Building relationships and creating compelling content are key to attracting natural backlinks.
Benefits of Link Building
- Improved Search Engine Rankings: Quality backlinks are a significant ranking factor. Websites with a robust link profile are more likely to rank higher in search engine results pages.
- Enhanced Authority and Trust: Backlinks from reputable sources contribute to the perceived authority and trustworthiness of your website. This trust factor is crucial in attracting and retaining users.
- Increased Referral Traffic: Beyond SEO benefits, links serve as pathways for users to navigate between websites. Quality backlinks can drive relevant traffic to your site from other reputable sources.
In the intricate tapestry of SEO, link building emerges as a linchpin strategy, influencing a website’s authority, trustworthiness, and visibility. A strategic and ethical approach to acquiring high-quality backlinks is fundamental for businesses and individuals seeking to ascend the ranks of search engine results and establish a robust online presence.